Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

Bedroom suite 1 large Wardrobe -Tallboy dressing table petite

Bedroom suite 1 large Wardrobe -Tallboy dressing table petite pointe its a cream colour and its dressing table has a silk curtain that is circular
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the set you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Excellent,
Thank you for sending over those photos.
Were there any kind of damages to the furniture?
Were you interested in selling the set? Or did you want to hold on to it and require an insurance value?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is one lock on big wardrobe doesn't lock but closes and the Tallboy has a lock problem but does lock
dressing table ok
I want to know if I sold all three what is the value
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Based on that information you would be looking at a resale value of between 700-800GBP for the mid century bedroom set. It looks really clean to me in the photos, and that sleak, danish style is extremely popular right now, but selling furniture can be a tough gig due to moving and space constraints. If you find someone with a sizable flat who can use the set you may be able to do a little bit better, but you may be best served breaking up the set. In which case you would get around 300-350GBP each per piece of the set based on the condition. The wardrobe you maybe closer to 450-500GBP on even with the lock being out of service. Maybe not a retirement plan, but still pretty good money for the vintage furniture set.I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your bedroom set .Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.