Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have 5 Wedgwood side plates with flower pattern the back

Customer Question

Hi I have 5 Wedgwood side plates with flower pattern the back says WEDGWOOD ETRURIA ENGLAND CK 5981 are they worth anything
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the plates you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no paper clip icon showing or anything else to click on to send a picture
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Could you send via email?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have sent an email
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much for sending over those photos.
Your Wedgwood Queen's Ware side dishes would have been produced circa 1940's. The side dishes are decorated in a polychrome floral pattern and in excellent condition would have a resale value of 6-8GBP per plate.
If there are any cracks, chips or excessive crazing, which there does not appear to be, this would detract from the resale value.
I hope this information was helpful to you today.
Best of luck with your vintage Wedgwood dishes.
Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.
Thank You,
Frank
Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.

You are very welcome .

Come back and see us again a some time