ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Omega Electronic f 300H2 Geneve Chronometer Gentlemans Wrist

Customer Question

Omega Electronic f 300H2 Geneve Chronometer Gentlemans Wrist Watch Leather Strap Working Order Very Good Condition
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Which finish do you have the gold filled or stainless steel they made both and if you could post a photo of your watch I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The watch has a gold finish.Would appreciate for sale if you can suggest one. Thanks John.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi John, After checking with several auction houses and auction sites
the retail value of actual sold sales ranges between $425.00 to $650.00 US dollars depending on condition. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Mike for valuation.I wish to sell the watch in the U K. preferably, but would consider the American market. Would appreciate names and addresses of individuals or companies to approach. Please advise. Thank you John.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi John, You can try Ebay, Etsy or another auction site but I would contact a local reputable auction house with a good track record and has been in business for awhile. Make sure they advertise like on auctionzip.com, newspapers, website ect. and take pictures this will attract the watch collectors from around the UK that can bid on the watch the day of auction. I would use a reserve on the watch to protect your investment so it doesn't sell for a few dollars. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike