Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Have a signed limited edition by K Jefson dated 1973 of a naval

Customer Question

have a signed limited edition by K Jefson dated 1973 of a naval battle scene, has an embossed picture in bottom left corner of a man in a hat, (pilgrim father type grab?) and three smaller embossed square with the inititals K C and D. Bought this from an art shop in Liverpool in the 70's think it was The De Medici or De Vinci Gallery, price was 32 guineas. It is framed with finished with antireflection glass. Any idea of value today please
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of this limited edition print. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
your system will not let me attach or paste pictures.
How do I send them
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi, You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Send four pictures to the support desk and had automated confirmation of receipt.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the heads-up on emailing images.

I will certainly let you know when they have arrived to me.

~Nora