ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Viners of Sheffield cutlery set - King design consisting of

Customer Question

Viners of Sheffield cutlery set - King design consisting of 9 pieces for 12 settings, plus three serving spoons. Marks on the items is 'stainless England'. Can you indicate a value for this set of cutlery?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. How many pieces in total 111?. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is 111 pieces in total.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks, ***** ***** set right now can be bought for 960.00 GBP from Steel City Cutlery. Thanks Mike. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry is actually 112 pieces. There are four serving spoons not three as I thought originally.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, The value you can add an extra 10GBP to the total of 960.00 GBP. Thanks Mike. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your cutlery set? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Answered questions in a clear manner that has helped me! Thanks
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Your welcome if you ever need help in the future just ask. Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you. Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.