ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a paragon fortune telling cup and saucer regd num 800151

I have a paragon fortune telling cup and saucer regd num 800151 it has made in england on bottom ,can you tell what year it was made and is it worth anything
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. From my reference material, this was produced from 1949-1952. The interior design features a saying as a garland MANY CURIOUS THINGS I SEE WHEN TELLING FORTUNES IN YOUR TEA plus the usual symbols expected with a fortune teller reading and was made in various colors such as pale yellow, light blue, light peach etc. . The value from good condition $225.00 to excellent condition $400.00 US dollars. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.