Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have a walker and hall silver plate eggcup set on a tray

I have a walker and hall silver plate eggcup set on a tray with 4 spoons date stamp is greek letter "mu"
it has what I think is a model number which is 51224 I am trying to find a year of manufacture and any other information about it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Your Victorian, late 19th century silver-plated Walker and Hall egg cup set would have been produced in 1898. In the current market you would be looking at a resale value of between 60-70USD for the silver-plated egg cup set with tray and additional spoons based on the overall condition. Any damage including any dents, dings, or missing silver-plate would detract from the resale value. I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your antique egg cup set .Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks that's a great help
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome have a great day. Frank