Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a kettle and burner the kettle has date from 26th of

Customer Question

i have a kettle and burner the kettle has date from 26th of april 1913 the burner has no 1 at the bottom of the flagpole then company name followed by letter A with no 48 the stand for burner has no 19 it looks like a small shamrock below it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the kettle and burner as well as the company mark you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi frank will it be okay if my daughter can send youpictures because i dont even have a camera and i dont have clue will there be a time limit for getting back to you thank you very much w.spalding no.15733702_373

Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
No time limit at all. Please send at your convenience and I can take a look.Thanks again,Frank