Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have wet looks like a shallow bowl orcup with no handle

Customer Question

Hi I have wet looks like a shallow bowl orcup with no handle stamped waler&hall looks like 12.71/2 beside the flag is a 54 is it possible to date & value this roughly thanks tom
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the bowl and a clear, in-focus image of the mark. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It wont let me upload pics .i am clicking the attachment paper clip !!

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora