ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Have a plate on the back is marked ARGYLE circular stamp

have a plate on the back is marked ARGYLE circular stamp with stoke on trent Staffordshire England. with a six pointed star and in the middle looks like C with a B in the middle of the C to one side is 305c and looks like a 4 above that number and a l below it. lower down is a circular stamp 'provisionally protected' Plate is 26cm wide. creamy coloured with pink flowers that look like poppies. There is an indentation, cannot tell if numbers or letters.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post clear photos of the plate and all the marks plus the condition so I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi mike, thanks look forward to your feedback. regards david
Hi David, The mark is G Bros : Stoke On Trent / Trademark / Staffordshire On 6 pointed star with text around the circle 1886-1912. The G is for Grimwade Brothers the numbers are for the Argyle pattern or production run. The provisionally protected is to protect there patent on the china or trademark registered. The size is for dinner plate and the value is from $30.00 to $40.00 in US dollars. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your plate? Thanks Mike