Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an antique dish marked with G & C on the underside.

I have an antique dish marked with G & C on the underside. Can you tell me who the manufaturer is?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post clear photos of the dish and the mark so I can give you who the manufacturer is. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pics attached. Thanks Sue
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sue, Thanks I'll do some research and see what I can find. Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sue, I have search all of my database and can not find an exact match so I will opt out and let another expert try to find a match for you. Thanks Mike
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is an imported Japanese bowl made in the 1960's in Canada. The G & C represents (though poorly) GiftCraft, the red painted symbols on the foot read Japan Made. Gift Craft was an importer of Japanese china in the mid to late 20th century. This bowl has a value of $40.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you read my answer.
Experience: Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.