Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

There, I am trying to sell furniture which I think

Customer Question

Hello there,
I am trying to sell furniture which I think is now classed as antique. (because of its style) It was bought from Harrods UK back in 1982.
I have no idea on how much to ask for.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora, please find attached the photos.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, There is a parlor set and a dining set, each set does not appear to be matching to each other. in Which are you inquiring about here? Were they purchased from an antique re-sale department in Harrod's or were they newly manufactured when bought? ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Both parlour and dining are a set.
They were bought from the antique section.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do u want more photos? Mabe some close ups?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Yes, please send additional photos. The ones attached here do not allow for zoom or enlargements, if possible to send larger pics, that will be helpful. ~Nora