Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a 1768 version of R. Whitworth the Church of England

Hi, I have a 1768 version of R. Whitworth the Church of England mans companion containing the book of common prayer. Is it worth anything?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, May I please see an image of the title and publishers page of your volume. You can send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora
Sorry I sent the reply to the no reply email. Tech is still new to me. I hope this helps
Regards Ru
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the image. Please allow me some time to look this over for you. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okey doke
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your patience. Based on comparables, your 1768 The-Church-of-England-Man's-Companion book published by R. Whitworth has a retail sale value of $100 - $200 on today's market, or 67GBP - 133GBP. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks Nora
I have a bible as well. Would this require another payment?
Regards Rupert
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I would be happy to help you with other items, however I only assess one item per question thread here. For new items, please post a new question, and add "For Nora" or "Hi Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, coins, watches, sewing machines, swords and firearms. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I'll have a think about that one. Many thanks for your prompt service ( nice picture too). Take care Nora.
Best wishes
Rupert
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rupert, My pleasure to be of help to you here. In the meantime, if you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here, I would really appreciate it. This question thread will not close after a rating is left. Thank you! ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rupert,
Thank you for another positive rating here!
Much Appreciated.
Sincerely,
Nora