Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two "imperial Gallon" County of Kerry 1861 Ref: Nich

Customer Question

I have two "imperial Gallon" County of Kerry 1861 Ref: Nicholl & Fowler - Copper Measures.
one imperial gallon size and one half gallon size.
Can you give me some information on these please. They are in good condition and belonged to a relation of mine, and have been sitting in my attic for years.
Anthony 0 Sullivan
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your interesting County of Kerry measures. These are extremely rare and sought after by collectors, especially those made for Irish counties which are the rarest of all. Are yours the kind that have side mounted brass carrying handles and look like something like this? If very different, could you attach a photo?Many thanks and wait to hear,Robert. PS. Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0