Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am looking Worcester style Fruit China maker with the

I am looking for a Worcester style Fruit China maker with the mark http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/east-bristol-auctions/catalogue-id-sreas10123/lot-a12a580f-ca14-4b42-8607-a5670115df4a
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is the mark of Meito China (Nagoya Seito Sho Company) of Nagoya, Japan. This mark dates to 1908-1940. The company was known for making Worcester-style 'Fruit China'. A set similar to the one shown has a value of $70 to $100 us dollars.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.