Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda why can.t i get my email accepted or my password *****

glenda why can.t i get my email accepted or my password ***** were accepted last year
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like to speak to an expert please
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou need to go back to the question you asked me a little while ago..Please Note: I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone call ! If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me! There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal. I will not ever request a phone call!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like an answer to my question which was could you please tell me if my box of dominoes is of any value it is a box with no name on but it has cloth hinge thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have had this box since 19 60 it waspassed down from afamily menber
HelloCan you tell me if the Dominoes are Ivory or if they are Bakelite, what kind of box are they in?Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
glenda you asked me what kind of box my dominnoes was in its a wooden box the dominoes ar e black they i 5deep in rows of 14the boxhas like aquilted pattern on inside of lid which is of paper the outside is green and redthe word domino on it there are a green and red star at each end
.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars!
.
Please Note: I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone call ! If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me! There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal. I will not ever request a phone call!
.
.
The Vintage Dominoes, have an estimated value on the current market for an average of $125.00-135.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. You can sell in your local area or a larger city near you with Craigslist, it is free, and when they item sells the buyer picks it up.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda
PS:
I would greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to rate my answer to you. You do so by clicking the stars, this is the only way I am paid for my time answering your question. Doing so does not cost you any additional money, I am paid by the Just Answer site, not the customer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks GLENDA but what is the value in pounds shillings and pence please
Hello,125.00 USD=83.8551 GBP135.00 USD=90.5629 GBP Glenda