Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Please can you give me a valuation signed oils on board

Customer Question

Please can you give me a valuation for 2 signed oils on board by Charles Wyatt Warren? The size of one is 90cm by 60cm (ish) and is a scene of the path to Snowdon with cottages. The other is about half the size and is of a Welsh cottage with stormy light.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.Besides there are extra system charges to you for live conversations.I am not sure what type of valuation you are looking for.I can give you auction values but probably not retail values.Which do you need?Kind regards,Doris