ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

White metal mark A symbol ? & symbol Number 177 What

Customer Question

White metal mark A B symbol ? & symbol Number 177
What do they mean
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The AB symbol is the makers mark and the 177 is like a stock, series or pattern number. The A B symbol might be ( AB) inside a lozenge, Albert Cowley Bloxham - London, If you could please post clear photos of the item and all the marks so I can make sure that is the maker. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your question? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.