Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a silver ladle with markings which look like p s 2

Customer Question

we have a silver ladle with markings which look like p s 2 can you help us.
Regards ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.Sometimes my customers click the wrong button when they really do not want a "live conversation." Please be careful what choices you click on.Please send me photos of your ladle both front and back. Then I need photos of any markings on the ladle including any monograms.You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page. I also need the length of the ladle.Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rather than take photo,s etc.i shall contact a local antique expert i understood that the money you wanted would give me answers to my question.I have no intentions of taking out a contract with you as i have no other queries.I have sent an e-mail
cancelling my so called contract i shall expect an answer to this asap.regards ***** *****
P.S.i have a copy of the said e-mail for reference.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im an eighty year old pensioner & to ask for a further £13 for a phone call is a bit to much.
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
We professionals are not employees of Just Answer, We are verified to assess items in our various fields but we know nothing about the finances of the site.You will need to contact customer support at***@******.*** the way, my family started the silver collection at a local museum. I have been collecting silver since 1957. I had my own antiques shop for almost ten years.Not only do I know my subject, I am a professionally trained appraiser.To give a truly accurate appraisal, I would need photos.I am sorry you cannot send them.Kind regards,Doris