Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What value is this vase worth its a 30 longport englang

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your vase.Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the mark on the base and I'll tell you all about it and give you a value.How tall is it?Many thanks,Robert PS. Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Won't send a message
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I don't understand. Can you explain?Thanks,Robert
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
I can't accept phone calls, unfortunately. Besides, you'll get charged an extra $18 you don't need to pay.Hope this makes sense.If you are having difficulties sending photos, then please by all means email them.The only address that gets to me is***@******.*** the email for my attention, Robert S. in the Antiques category otherwise they won't know who to send it to. I work "on" rather than "for" JustAnswer as an independent agent so all emails have to go through a third party to protect everyone's privacy. It may take up to 24 hours, but I'll let you know as soon as I see it this end.Thanks!Robert.