ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Original Roger De Courcy, Bear Whats it's value ple

Customer Question

Original Roger De Courcy, Nookie Bear Whats it's value please
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. A Mid 1970's Roger De Courcey `Nookie Bear` by Denys Fisher Toys complete and in working condition from good condition $55.00 to excellent condition $95.00 and you can add an extra $20.00 if you have the original box. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your Nookie Bear ? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.