Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pair of rose coloured vases . They are glazed

Customer Question

Hi, i have a pair of rose coloured vases . They are glazed and hexagonally shaped with a 3.5 inch base that slopes up nine inches to a narrow neck then splays out at the top to 2.5inches. I'm not sure if they are ceramic or porcelain the base of both vases are engraved with the numbers 3354 and in an engraved square are the letters I A N 1.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the vases and of the bottoms.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
John,I see that the phone request popped up. This is a service that I do no offer because I can work from photos without having to charge you more to talk on the phone. Please disregard.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see below - photos of the vase and its markings. Thank you, John
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
John, I will have to opt-out of this question as these vases and this mark are not familiar to me. The pictures are saved here for the next expert to see. Another expert will come along and answer you question at no extra cost to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rarewares, I have still not received an answer or a valuation of the vases from the 2nd expert you said would look at them . Please can you advise me what's happening.Thank you , John Hart
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi John,
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.