Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I was wondering if you could tell me what this coin might

Customer Question

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me what this coin might be thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature to add one of front and one of the back of the coin. Also let me know a little about it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Photo 1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not letting me add photos
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry for that frustration, it has been wonky all day and I think it is a site issue.You can email pictures to [email protected] and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line of the email so that they will forward to me. This way takes longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sent
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
The pictures were in my email this morning. I will have to opt-out of this question because I did not realize that this is a duplicate of a question that you asked a few days ago. I will add the photos here for another expert to answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you but I seem to be waiting ages for a reply
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi yes ill wait but how much longer will i have to wait as its been a long timeThank you
Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately I am unable to tell you when you will receive an answer. As we have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the appropriate professional for you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'll keep waiting
Thank you for your patience, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok hope not much longer as it's getting silly
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund I give up waiting thank you