Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Could u tell me the value . presley greates hits album

Customer Question

Could u tell me the value .for elves presley greates hits album .brought out by readers digest 1978.thank u .
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Is this the version with 7 lps included? Let me know the cat number on the piece (RD4 175, GELV-6a, something like that)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has 6 albums and one from the movies so yes seven dont know the numbers as my brother has my album.but it comes up on internet.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
These generally sell for $20 to $25.00 in all versions (of which there were 8 different versions for different countries).There is one person on Ebay that is trying to sell his set for $450.00us dollars, but that is completely unrealistic, so please do not use that as a reference for your set.I will give you to this weblink so that you can better assess your own set and the numbers once you talk to your brother. Scroll down to the bottom of the web page I am giving you https://www.discogs.com/master/view/338224and it shows the different versions of this set.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.