Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Hallmark on an inherited silver tea service, which consists

hallmark on an inherited silver tea service, which consists of teapot, sugar bowl coffee pot and cream jug. E.F. & below H.T in a shield; lion passant; crowned leopard; N & then the monarch and it looks like a woman
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,The pictures were in my email this morning.This is a sterling silver tea set made by Horace Woodward & Co (owners Edward Finley and Hugh Taylor) of London in 1888 based on these marks. This four-piece set has a current value of $3000 to $3500 retail.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.