Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Large round plate (c. 13 inches diameter) with stylised doves

Large round plate (c. 13 inches diameter) with stylised doves on olive branches.
1777 and the symbol of a hen surmounted on an H
Made in GDR underneath, so between 1949-69 but by whom?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of front and mark (one at a time works best) and I can complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As requested - quality of maker's mark not very distinct (camera, rather than reality)
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,This is a the mark of Henneberg Porcelain of Ilmenau, Germany. The company was in business since 1777 and has had a few name changes from Christian Nonne to Ilmenau Porcelain Factory to Henneberg Porcelain, this mark having been used as Henneberg from 1973 to 1990. This is a Christmas charger has a current value of $35 to $45.00. It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer, thank you!