Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Japanese vase with, v y karbares. And 002 pressed

I have a Japanese vase with, v y karbares. And 002 pressed into base. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are a few photos,thank you.***@******.***
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
You had mentioned v y karabares and I do not see that. Can you show that in a photo?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope you get this, new to all this
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
That's VV Karraresi (sometimes spelled with a C and most people mistake the letter v for the letter y).Karraresi was an Italian company that painted Asian decor. Their pieces are made in Calenzano Firenze (Florence, Italy) in the 1950's. They made transferware, painted pieces, Imari style, all with stickers on the bottom. I am sure yours fell off long ago (see photo).This vase has a value of $20 to $25.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer, thank you!