Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I purchased in January a drawing by the Australian artist

Customer Question

hello I purchased in January a drawing by the Australian artist trevor weekes entitled the pelican wing the auction results have been featured on various art auction result web sites I would be interested to know what your opinion would be as to its value. many thanks Mitchell
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I do normally handle phone calls, however I am located in the US and it appears you are overseas from me. I only handle US calls. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok is there a email address I can send over images
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Yes, you can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just sent a couple of images back to the supplied email address marked for your attention.regards mitchell
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Great, thanks for letting me know. I will send you a message when I receive the images. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please send message to me at this address please ***@******.*** thanks
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I can only post responses here to this conversation thread. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok that's fine
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
When the images are forwarded to me, I will post a message here. ~Nora