ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Could you please tell us the est value of this Victorian brass

Could you please tell us the est value of this Victorian brass embossed coal bucked 1880 it has stamp on base
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post clear photos of the bucket and all the marks so I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry..bucket! Thanks mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank You let me do a little research and I'll get back with you. Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Your coal scuttle bucket was made September 7, 1882 very nice bucket by the way. I can not make out the makers mark to give you who made the bucket but similar buckets in the same design have a value of $250.00 to $325.00 in US dollars. I hope this helps you. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Your welcome if you ever need help in the future just ask. Thanks MikePLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.