Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Where would I be able to find some information or do research

Customer Question

Hello , Where would I be able to find some information or do research on a rather large gemstone ( I think) big piece of rock ? Its green in coulour and I have no clue as to what it is or if it is of any value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diane in PA replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to try and assist you. Can I get your name please? Is this a raw rock, or a faceted, polished gemstone? What part of the world is it from? Do you know?
Hi,Are you still interested in me helping you find some information on the gemstone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me something about your experience with gemstones please ? What are your industry qualifications and have you identified rocks before ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On further investigation of this site whilst waiting for a reply it seems to be purely monetary based and I am dubious as to a satisfactory outcome ! I am currently bombarded with pop ups for a telephone chat for the princely sum of £13 . How can anyone identify anything over the phone ?