Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Book printed 1804 Signed By John Momson - it says

Customer Question

i have a Book printed 1804
Signed By John Momson - it says This book is entered in Stationers Hall, in terms of The Act of Parliment ,,it states above the signature
''The warranted Corectnefs, and aftablifbed Character of the Authors's Books, induce him to inform the Public, That no copy of any of them is Genuine or Correct, but what is signed bt his own hand, as under.'' then signed by John Momson
- The book is called Tables of Interest and from what I can gather it is a correction of ***** ***** (Accountant in Edinburgh) book Universal Calculators and Tables for calculating the pieces of grain.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the book, title page and the other areas you have described.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!