Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

My dad has 2 books, online research on one of the books

Hi, my dad has 2 books, online research on one of the books dates it to a Dutch artist of the 40's Willy Sluiter
The second is fragile and looks very old but cover has faded but the book is written in we think Latin and inside cover reads METHODVS
Examinandi AC
Where best can we get these looked at for valuation?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.
HelloAre you wanting a list of appraisers you can take this to in your area?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please if you are able to provide that information that would be very helpful my dad is in Dartford Kent And I am in Hampshire do you think they would be of interest :-)
Hello,This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars or smiley faces ( on phones possibly )! Here is a list, you can contact one or all of them to see which best fits your needs..Baggins Books19 High StreetRochesterKentME1 1PYUnited KingdomTel.: + 44 (0)1634 - 811651Fax: + 44 (0)1634 - 840591.The Chaucer Bookshop 6-7 Beer Cart Lane Canterbury Kent CT1 2NYProprietor: Sir Robert Sherston-Baker, Bt.T- 01227 453912.Cobnar Books Telephone: +44 (0)1304 239729 Mailing address: 238, Dover Road,Walmer, Deal, KENT CT14 7NP UK.Marrin Books149 Sandgate Road Folkestone, Kent CT20 2DA UKTelephone 01303 253016 .Hay On Wye Booksellers Tel: *********** .Wadard Books Tel: 01322 471234.Halcyon Books Tel: (###) ###-####1136. Wanted Urgently Tel: 07088 726200 If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you..Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you.. It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site. .Appraisers are independent of the Just Answer site, we do not work for the site. . The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give me by clicking on one of the stars or smiley faces you see.Please take the time to rate me,Thank youGlenda