Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to know the value of a picture I own Its Cleaning

Customer Question

I would like to know the value of a picture I own
Its Cleaning Fish
BY J B PARKER
1849
can you help? thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues to whether this is a print or an original. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add photos then I can complete my answer, thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I do not participate in the phone call service.Will you be able to add photos?