Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Recently bought at auction 3 books that once belonged to

Customer Question

hi recently bought at auction 3 books that once belonged to Waterford Glass factory.They contain detailed workshop drawings of most of the crystal items produced.Stencils,notes,etc of various patterns.They became obsolete as they were transferred to C.A.D.drawings many years ago.I have been advised that they may be of value.Each book contains approx. 150 very nice drawings,which to my mind would make wonderful prints if framed.These are genuine books as I live near to the now closed factory.Could you please advise as to the value,and how I could go about selling,many thanks Philip
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.
Hi Philip,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.What are the titles of the books, when were they produced, and can you provide a few pictures so I can see what they are? Please see our help page for help uploading images.http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expertOr:Go to http://www.imgur.com.1. Click "Computer".2. Double click the image you want to upload.3. Click "Start Upload".4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.If that doesn't work for you:You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.