ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a 1804 edition of the holy bible old and new testaments

hi I have a 1804 edition of the holy bible old and new testaments appointed to be read out in churches its in good condition can you please give me an estimate of what it is worth I am looking to sell it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The 1804 edition of the holy bible the value in good condition $225.00 to excellent condition $350.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I wish to sell it how can I do this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to sell it how can I do this
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, To get your maximum money you have to focus on the collector. You can try different sites such as Ebay, Etsy, or Craige'slist if this site is in the UK you can also contact a local auction house in your area but remember they will take up to 30% of what the bible sells for if you do decide to go with an auction house use a reserve on the bible so it doesn't sell for pennies on the dollar to protect your investment. Thanks Mike PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.