Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Was looking of Royal doulton hn3375 Mary Lord

Hi was looking for value of Royal doulton hn3375 Mary Lord edition brand new in box with certificate Also signed on bottom
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Photos added
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This Royal Doulton figurine Mary hn3375 Figure of the Yearmade in 1992 has a current value of 200-250GBP. It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.