Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Is a Hywell ap Cadell penny worth anything?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, At your convenience, please send an image of both sides of the coin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do, but they're not very clear.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the images. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I found a fair amount of scholarly references to the Hywel ap Cadell coins and their history, however I have not come across a comparable sale record. I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response. I do hope you find the information that you seek. ~Nora
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This
happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please continue your research
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising coins for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Can you post a more in focus photo of this coin?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0