ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a Royal Albert Crown China tea set which belonged to

Customer Question

I have a Royal Albert Crown China tea set which belonged to my grandparents. It has the number "4250" written on the bottom. Would you be able to confirm whether this has any value in today's market please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Vintage Royal Albert crown china trio with cobalt blue, gilded and floral decoration. Back stamped " Royal Albert, Crown China, England. " pattern number 4250 The cup is approx 6 cm high and 8.5 cm wide at the top not including the handle. The saucer is approx 14 cm wide . The side plate is approx 17.5 cm wide . The value in good condition per set £22.00 to excellent condition per set £30.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you.