Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a teaset (Tea pot, sugar bowl and milk jug)which I believe

Customer Question

I have a teaset (Tea pot, sugar bowl and milk jug)which I believe to be electro plated and it has the mark Crusader E.P.A.1 on the base. It may be Australian or English, based on family history. Any ideas?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the items and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
attached are photos as requested. Sorry about the quality of photos as am not very good with the camera
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
The most important photo of the bottom is too blurry.Could you try that one again, maybe back up a bit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope these are better
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is an electroplated tea set made by Crusader Plate Co Pty Ltd of Melbourne, Australia.The set is art deco in style dating it to the late 20's to the early 1940's.The mark EP A1 means Electro Plated and A1 is the quality of plating.The set has a current value of $50 to $75GBP.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.