Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Silver Teapot. Ornate floral design with Oriental figures on

Customer Question

Silver Teapot. Ornate floral design with Oriental figures on front and back;
lion with raised front legs hallmark on base, top end near spout.
'AF' on base in centre
'G' on base/left
Bewigged gent in profile on base/right
Crown on Face on base near handle.
I have no recollection of how I got this, also have a Tea Caddy and milk jug.
The markings seems almost comical.
Please could you advise me of these items, namely are they real silver, and any idea of value. thanks. Corinne
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks .Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea how to put pictures on screen, unless I can skype and then show the items ?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
If you have photos, you just use the Add Files feature to get them here.If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid I do not have photos and no way to take photos; sorry I think I better just quit this process now; Please delete my debit card details. thanks
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
There should be a customer support link at the bottom of your page.You can contact them to quit the process.I just answer questions and have no connection to your account.