Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Value of a print circa1814 of Anglo Saxons King of the eight

Value of a print circa1814 of Anglo Saxons King of the eight century and his armour bearer equipped for battle published by colnaghi 23cooksspur street london
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature and/or small print. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you the photos yesterday any update please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where have you written the answer have you a value for the print
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what is going on here I paid to get a valuation yesterday and still didn't get one please respond
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, There are no images attached here that can be seen on this end; may I please know how you transmitted them? ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please find attached the images
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Thank you for the images and for your patience. Your early 19th century hand colored engraving by Robert Havell that was published by Colnaghi is a page from the book entitled 'The Ancient Costume of England'. On today's market, this can retail for $300 - $600. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future. When you post a new question, please add "For Nora Only" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, watches, sewing machines, musical instruments and firearms. Sincerely, Nora