Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a small seascape by JF Slater.What is it worth?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome, Roger! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please tell me the size of your painting, not including the frame. Do not remove from the frame, Then I need to know the medium - oils, watercolors, etc. I look forward to your replies. Kind regards,Doris