Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Ceramic Old woman in a shoe with her children. With box covered

Ceramic Old woman in a shoe with her children. With box covered in dolls and spinning tops. It is called Paradise Cottage, and marked Foreign 140/3.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to get the item from my mother and then send pictures.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for understanding that a visual is necessary to give an accurate answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I now attach photographs of the "old woman in the shoe". I know that my mum got this in 1932.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
1930's Paradise Cottage Toys 'There was an Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe',bisque red shoe, plus bisque dolls including Old Woman, plus five children.Foreign made (made in the US and sold in the UK), in original box,box has some wear, value $50GBP.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.