Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an original Randall Davey oil painting, a Paris scene

I have an original Randall Davey oil painting, a Paris scene not unlike the winter scene.
The size is 64cc long and 55cc high, what might be the value
Fiona
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the signature, painting and back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've attached a picture of the front - I haven't currently got a picture of the back but I can attach later - it's compressed cardboard on the back.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Randall Davey (1887-1964) circa 1950's oil painting ofBoulevard Haussmannien in Paris, signed lower right,has a current value of 1800 to 2200 euros.Go to liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you where you could consign this piece.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.