Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have inherited a silver candlestick which has been made into

Customer Question

I have inherited a silver candlestick which has been made into a lamp what I want to know is what it is worth I have hallmarks of fs a crown a lion and a letter d the base of the candlestick is hexangle and at top comes out and is patterned.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Fiona,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your candlestick.Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the mark.The best way to photograph silver marks is not to get too close. Take a good sharp photo from where everything is in focus and I'll do the zooming and enlarging my end.Many thanks,Robert PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0