Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Jones sewing machine on wrought iron treadle table. model 39020.

Jones sewing machine on wrought iron treadle table. model 39020. would like approx. age and value please.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the machine and serial number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jones 39020 in wrought iron treadle table
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Your Jones sewing machine with serial number 39020 was made in 1925.This machine on wrought iron treadle table has a current value of $345GBP.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.