Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a square plate on the back it says Grindley England.

i have a square plate on the back it says Grindley England. it has a ship and above it says Cream Petal.
on the front it has a round picture of a man fishing in front of a cottage. Do you know if this has any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the plate and any marks on the back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached pictures
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is a plate by WH Grindley & Co of Staffordshire, England,this Cream Petal series mark being used from 1954-1980.This pattern in the series has a different scene on different pieces, but all are people doing activities near or on the water with the gold filigree trim on each piece. This is a sandwich or cookie plate.It has a current value of 20GBP.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.