Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Lucy e kemp-welch. study of ducks bathing in a pond. from

lucy e kemp-welch.
study of ducks bathing in a pond. from an original sketch in oil colours. Plate 5
a prize given to my grandmother in 1908
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the piece,signatures if any and back of piece for any writing or labels.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope these are clear enough
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Lucy Kemp Welch (1869-1958) was a UK artist mostly known for equestrian painting. This piece, a print of an oil painting she did circa 1905, has a current value of 70GBP retail based on recent sales of her work in print. It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.