Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I Have a photo - litho picture by Henry H La Thangue called

Customer Question

I Have a photo - litho picture by Henry H La Thangue called The Ploughboy by permission of the Aberdeen Art Gallery what would an estimated value be
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature and/or small print. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your patience. On today's market, depending on the size, a photogravure print of the Ploughboy by Henry Herbert La Thangue (1859 - 1929) can sell for a high average of $50 - $70. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora