Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Found a letter from Emily Beechey, 1897 to her cousin in India.

Found a letter from Emily Beechey, 1897 to her cousin in India. Daughter of Canon St Vincent Beechey
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can you send images or transcribe the contents of the letter here? ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Enclosed, first and last page of letter.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your patience. Your personal letter can sell for $20 - $30 on today's market. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi~ Thank you for another positive rating here! Much Appreciated. Feel free to personally request me anytime here by adding “For Nora Only” at the beginning of new questions. Sincerely,Nora